The Music Workshop runs year-round, where students may start and stop whenever they like. TMW does not run in semesters and there are no registration fees. Lessons are prepaid on a monthly basis and the school does require two weeks notice prior to cancelling lessons on a permanent basis. TMW accepts these forms of payment: cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX.
A trial lesson is offered to all prospective students of TMW. This is an opportunity for you/your child to meet with the instructor and get a feel for their teaching style before making a monthly commitment. This lesson is discounted at half the cost of an "enrolled" lesson and is the only financial obligation you have at your first visit to the school. Once the trial lesson has ended one of two things happens:
- If you/your child would like to continue, you would then proceed to the office and fill out a registration form. By registering you are reserving that specific day and time in the teachers schedule as yours. Your lesson will remain in this status until you no longer wish to be a student of the school.
- The other option is that you/your child is unsure of registering. In this case we will hold the spot for a 24 hour period so you may talk with your child and think it over.
Please keep in mind that you want to schedule your trial lesson on a day and time that works well for you on a consistent, weekly basis. If you do decide to register, your trial lesson will then become your regularly scheduled weekly lesson. To find out more information about the schools policies, please visit the policies section of our web site. For lesson availability and/or to schedule a trial lesson, please call the office at (610) 240-0505 or e mail us at email@example.com.
- Bass - 7 years and older
- Cello - 7 years and older
- Drums - 6 years and older
- Guitar - 5 years and older
- Piano - 5 years and older
- Violin/Viola - 4 years and older
- Voice - 6 years and older